Wednesday 2 December 2009

I canny help it OK! I've gone gaga for ala Lady Gaga


Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Pictures, Images and Photos



When she first popped up I was like "eh? Who le hell are you". 
I was suspicious of her. I don't even know why, but I was. 
Everyone at uni couldn't bare her. 
And I kinda didn't pay any attention to her.
Until I saw her on The Jonathan Ross Show and completely fell in love with her! 
She was mental! 
I do love eccentric people so. 
And she too loved swishy tea cups. 
I do like quirky drinking utilities. 
I have a fine selection of le groovyest plastic cups. 
My favourite are my orange dinosaur beaker and my luminous green ghost wine glass. 
Anyway back to le Gaga, she sung awesomely live
She was punky with this gruff voice and made the song way more interesting than the pop version. 
And those screeching sounds she makes I love! 
I do wish her record company would stop making her sound plastic and soooo overly touched up, like everyone else in the pop industry, and let her sing in her rocky manner. 
She kinda reminds me a little of Courtney Love. 
Her style is awesomely avant garde. If I had le money and le figure I'd happily throw on many of her attire and prance about. 
She's so trashy, I LOVE it! 

I do adore outspoken quirky felines who are a little bit grubby O



I'm not afraid to admit my love for miss ala gaga. She's my dirty obsession.


I love this image, fluff on le hair on la boob and hey on fluff on la muff.



I love this outfit! Reminds me of Jeremy Scott.



I sooo want this look! I don't care how trashy it may be. I love knickers worn as an outfit. 
And le My Little Pony hair, omg omg LOVE LOVE!



This is a girl after my own heart! I adore wearing giant bows in my hair!



If you don't already know I LOVE David Bowie, so I would either love or hate the copying of the Aladdin Zane flash, here I love it. Gaga looks stunning!



A wee bit of trash in leather. God I love.



This sequence at the start of le 'Poker Face' video is amazing. It kinda reminded me of Ghostbusters, you know when Sigourney Weaver gets possessed and becomes a dog, yeh that bit.

I'm gonna leave you with one of my favourite tracks of Miss Gaga "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich".