Thursday 24 December 2009

Clare And The Bear "featured" and le magic of white shoesies

Why hello there kittens! How be you all? 
Well its christmas eve today, meaning it will be ala christmas day tomorrow. Is anyone excited? I must admit I am a wee bit excited. 
It's been a while since my last post as I've been mighty busy getting ready for le festive season times.
Soooo a quick update on what has happened in my ditzy life these past weeks. 
Well I celebrated my 23rd day of la birth on le 15th. Yes this little kitten is getting old. But I had a lovely day filled with fun, frolics and Italian food. Me and le family went bowling as I've never been before and it was great fun. I got two strikes! Man I kick ass. Have a butchers at my bowling feet.

This is my mighty dinner of Zocca Risotto. Man it was yuuuuuuummmmmmmmmy!

We had a ponder around the German Markets after dinner. I do love how much charm and festiveness they bring to Bumtown. Here's a few pictures.




And may I give my glittery thanks for the beautiful gifts I received! Oh my I love them all soooo! 

And speaking of love. Oh my oh my! As I was casually browsing le net I spotted some beastly beauties that I had to have!


Aren't they the most fan-dabbie-doobie gorgeous shoesies ever! These witch boots are perfect for le festive season. These white leather lace up booties were originally £65 at Miss Selfridges but are now the whole price of 20 English pounds! OMG I so jumped onto these delights quicker than that speedy snail from The Never Ending Story . If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you are lame. 
And today, oh my, these beauties arrived at my house and yes I have been prancing about in them embracing the essence of Luella they contain so much. Oh golly I am so gleeful, all thanks to le magic of la shoesies! I was concerned they wouldn't arrive before Christmas but they did! Oh it is a magical season!

What other news do I have? Oh yes I've been featured on looklet.com, I dunno if any of you Kittens know le site looklet, well its a groovy styling webiste where you can choose a model and dress and style her, even choose a background, its like a mini photo shoot. Its simple and fun for anyone and everyone. Well I was contacted and asked to style an outfit for a feature on Britney Spears. Check out the article here. 
This is the outfit I styled upon Britney when she was all wee innocent.

My styling name is Clare And The Bear, please do go and check out my looks here.
Its a great little bundle of fun, and I recommend joining.
Well I must go and eat cake. Yes eat cake. 
To you all I wish you a very magical Christmas.
Take care kittens!