Friday 11 December 2009

Trashy Madonna Heroin Chic

Trying to distract and yet stimulate myself I was browsing foto decadent and stumbled across this shoot with Cameron Diaz for V magazine. I'm not the biggest fan of Cameron but this shoot titled "Cameron's New Groove" was inspired by Madonna's 80s style, which I LOVE! I quite love the heroin chic feel of Courtney Love combined with Madonna's 80's trash style and paired with an essence of Jean Paul Gaultier's sailor man. 

I must proudly state that I myself have a vintage sequin bustier though it doesn't have the awesomeness of those pointy beasts! Check it out here.


Photography Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Styling Panos Yiapanis


Shorts, cardigan, boots, belt Prada, Gaffer-tape bra stylist’s studio

Jacket (worn as bustier) Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci, Boots Prada, Gaffer-tape shorts and bra stylist’s studio

Pants Yves Saint Laurent, Gaffer-tape bustier stylist’s studio

Gaffer-tape bra stylist’s studio

Pants Yves Saint Laurent, Boots Prada, Gaffer-tape bustier stylist’s studio

Pants Yves Saint Laurent, Gaffer-tape bustier and bra stylist’s studio

Dress Marc Jacobs, Boots Louis Vuitton, Gaffer-tape bra stylist’s studio