Sunday 27 December 2009

Deirdre A La Onion Face

Bonjour kittens, just a quick post to hit you with. 
I'm not too sure if you remember my post titled "Deirdre Barlow barnacles, giant onions, cheese from Ethel and Clareodactyl" which basically contained ramblings about dinosaurs, my new geeky large specs and giant sized onions a few weeks back, if you don't then here's the link. Well anyho mofo, Adam a friend of mine, read my wee blog, found my ramblings about monster veg and giant glasses funny and made this image.

How awesome is that. Its Deirdre Onion face. I think it's mighty humorous myself. And I wanted to share it with you.
Oooh this has actually just reminded me of Liam Scarlino and the music video he made for his friends band Guildean Gang, which included numerous giant vegetables including a monster Broccoli. Go check it out, both the band and le video are mighty amazing. 
I'm in la video, see if you can spot me.