Friday 12 March 2010

Natanya

This is my illustration of Natanya, designer of Flutter by Daisy. I posted previously an illustration I had done of her as a bunny (click here to view post).
Please do go check out her blog: What Natanya did.
Myself and Keighley attended the Flutter By Daisy fashion show in London only the other week. 
The show was ever so magical and ethereal with the models like woodland nymphs. 
Unfortunately my silly camera wouldn't take any pretty pictures so I am unable to show the fairy like dresses the show contained but here is a beautiful dress which depicts her feminine style:
Dressed in her sublime garments and with her pixie like features, you can imagine Natanya being a Princess of some forest faeries and sprites in a far off magical land, kinda like David Bowie's character 'Jared; The Goblin King' in the amazing Labyrinth.
Ahhhh I fell so in love with David Bowie in this legendary film!
I absolutely ADORE this sequence. And the song is so mesmerising!
 
I think I may just go play the film soundtrack album right now!