Monday 4 January 2010

SMACK SNACK

I want to introduce you to a love of mine; Terry Poison. 


I discovered Terry Poison on myspace in my first year of uni and instantly adored their electro pop sounds. I love girl bands and this one is from Israeli are described as 'electro glam sleeze' and base their entire image, music, public personna and stylings on a fictional character they invented called Terry Poison.
SMACK SNACK is their latest track and i simply L.O.V.E. it.


I love the band but most importantly I love Petite (French vocals and keyboards). She's le one in the Indian head dress and nude body suit. 




OMG OMG OMG she is so amazing. She's like an ethereal doll, with her porcelain skin, flower head pieces and love of high waisted panties, she is so completely and utterly my icon and girl crush!


Her myspace bio describes her as the following: A forever fourteen year baby doll, is having her 9th grade party playing keyboards and singing preferably in the international language du l'amour. She's always a little heartbroken and dances accordingly. Petite often prepares sweet love letters that she wraps up into paper airplanes and sends out to the audience in hope of finding someone to take her home after the show.


I simply love her and I think she is amazing! And she so goes onto my list of awesome kittens that I love and idolise. Other kool kats upon my list are Katie Jane Garside, Kate Bush, Cyndi Lauper, Lucy and the Caterpillar, and old school Madonna.


Images below are from google, flickr and photo bucket. 






Following images from LA Fashion week.




Isn't she the coolest kitten ever!