Thursday 7 January 2010

I fancy having a miniature library around my neck, how about you?

I want I want I want this necklace!

This beast cost $325.00 which my brother translates to around 180 english pounds from the etsy seller The Black Spot Books. Isn't it truly divine! Made of real leather and antic metals with thick drawing paper inside so you can jott down any idea or burst of inspiration that may hit you.

This spectacular piece is again from the same etsy seller, and it is truly exquisite!
I love love love!
I adore the Disney film 'Beauty and the Beast' and when I was a nipper I loved the character Belle. She was an unconventional princess with her love of reading and books. 
What I really want in my dream home is my very own library, maybe not as huuuggge and exquisite as the one Beast shows Belle in le movie, but my very own library would make me an extremely happy kitten. 


I do love reading and collecting books. Just today I've brought 6 books and I am uber excited for their arrival.
Wouldn't it be TRULY AMAZING if those little books upon that gorgeous necklace were miniature story books! 
Alike these beauts made by design Allison Wells; Paper Snake.

Absolutely adorable!
It'll be like having a miniature library around your neck. And imagine if you could order any book in the world to get printed weeny sized to then attach to your necklace! OMG the possibilities!