Saturday 25 September 2010

WOWIES!

So wow! its been an awful long time since my last post! The last few months I've been quite distracted with my personal life which has lead to my absence here. Anyho I'm gonna try and be more pro-active with my blog from now on. 

So a quick update on what's going on in Clare-land:

I'm now a red head again woooo, although it has drastically faded to a washed out pinky red colour now which actually I do kinda like, and random people keep coming up to me saying they love my hair colour and I look like a mermaid or fairy which undoubtedly makes me smile LOTS!

My Mr Men and Little Misses photoshoot with my photographer friend Lacey is almost complete. Just need to finish of some editing and we're maybe thinking of doing a few extra shots of other characters as the original shoot went swimmingly! Then its off to the printers and then to London we go :) check out Lacey's new website here

I am now offically a fully fledged vegetarian. No more meat for this kitten. I realised I actually didn't even like eating meat and the thought of a poor wee animal dying in order for me to eat it made me wanna cry and be sick so I decided that's it I'm not eating meat ever again!

I am desperately searching for a new job!! As my current one is awful and I super need something stimulating where I can apply my skills and most importantly get some job satisfaction! Oh and a pay rise obviously!

My health is STILL rotten :( today I feel like someone has hit me with a hammer, thrown soggy tea bags at me till I've gathered a million bruises all living on top of the other, and dropped bags of marbles on top of my head. 

Oh and I'm deleting my facebook page. Golly I'm super tired of facebook and I never use it any more. So if you need to get hold of me just email or text me or pick up a biro and write a letter, I miss receiving hand written letters.

Soo I shall leave you here kittens with a little illustration of mine.
Chow.