Friday 16 April 2010

Love Hearts

I think we've all had a Love Heart sweetie before and read the lame messages written upon them. Well today within my packet of Love Hearts I was welcomed by this:
Granny P! What la hell? Granny P? Do they mean granny pee? 
Well I admit I wasn't expecting that to pop up in my packet of Love Hearts. 
Its so random lol. 
I did have a green one saying "Me Julie Best Mum" now what's that supposed to mean? lol. 
Strange strange love hearts sweets.
This love heart talk reminds me of Topshop Unique's Spring 2009 collection:
This stunning collection reminisces in 80s stylings so refreshingly that it tingles your taste buds. I adore the simple heart prints in rainbow colours, the stone washed denim, the pastel toned fabric and retro graphic prints. This collection is commercial yet remains chic and individual. It possesses a relaxed, casual feminine charm. I simply want it all! I invite you all to come and live in my wardrobe pretty please.