Tuesday 7 December 2010

Snow Queen: Maxi Dresses

I spotted on Topshop's website a while ago their trend feature titled SNOW QUEEN and it really excited me. With gorgous pastel neutral tones and beautiful textures layered upon one another. The word to describe it is "mesmerizing".
The key piece for me was the stunning chiffon beaded maxi dress, which is perfect to wear for the winter season, capturing the essence of the theme Snow Queen. 
This inspired me to post my 12 favourite 'Snow Queen' inspired maxi dresses, of course starting with the Topshop wonder:
Topshop Limited Edition Maxi Dress
 Alexander McQueen Fall 2006
John Galliano Fall 2009
 Acne Fall 2010
 Vera Wang Fall 2008
 Topshop Unique Spring 2011
 Alexander McQueen Spring 2007
 Marc Jacobs Fall 2010
 Marc Jacobs Spring 2010
 Chanel Couture Fall 2009
 Chanel Couture Fall 2009
 Vivienne Westwood Spring 2007

(First image from topshop.com all other images from style.com)